Reservation and cancellation conditions for the apartements
- The deposit is € 100,00 per apartment. Upon the deposit receipt you get confirmation from our side and your booking becomes valid.
- The deposit is valid only for one booking and will not be credited to any other bookings in case of cancellation.
- The deposit will be refunded on the final bill. Please transfer the deposit free of charge to the following account at Volksbank Tirol: Camping & Apartments Seehof; IBAN: AT19 4239 0006 3000 7993; BIC: VBOEATWWINN
- Check-In: from 15:00 pm / Check-Out: until 10:00 am
- We are kindly asking you to transfer the remaining amount 14 days before arrival. Upon arrival only a tourist tax and any extra services are to be paid in cash.
- We are kindly asking you to inform us in case of your delayed arrival. Without notification a reserved apartment will be kept free only until 12:00pm of the next day. In case of early departure, late arrival or no arrival the entire booked price is to be paid.
- We require a cancellation in a written form.
- We charge the following fees in case of cancellation: Check-In: ab 15:00 Uhr / Check-Out: bis 10:00 Uhr
- We charge the following fees in case of cancellation:
- until 1 month before arrival: only the deposit
- from 1 month up to 1 week before arrival: 50% of the total price
- within the last week before arrival or in case of no-show: 100% of the total price must be paid.
If you are not allowed to arrive at the time of your trip due to a border block, travel ban or lockdown, or if there is an official travel warning with a quarantine order, you can cancel free of charge up to the day of arrival.
In this case, you will receive a credit note for the deposit already paid for your next stay with us, or your deposit will be refunded minus a processing fee of EUR 30.00. Please send us your bank details for this purpose. For this purpose, we kindly ask you to provide us with your bank details (IBAN).
For all other cancellation reasons and changes to the reservation, we adhere to our reservation conditions.
We have adapted our reservation and cancellation conditions to the situation.
At present, there are no longer any restrictions or G-verification checks.
However, the arrival conditions applicable at the time of your travel will apply.
Please note that failure to provide the required proof of G at the time of travel is not a free cancellation reason!
- We recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation fees have to be paid also in case of subletting the booked apartment to a third part.
- The prices can be found in our current price list. Unforeseen price changes and misprints are reserved.
- We cannot be held responsible for any restricted use of our facility due to statutory Corona regulations.
- The right of cancellation according to § 18 para. 1, 10 FAGG does not apply, only the cancellation conditions listed under 4. apply.
Even if you are already looking forward to a holiday, unfortunately, it is always possible that something unexpected happens. In case of cancellations the conditions according to the current price list of Camping & Apartments Seehof are applied.
In order to save you unnecessary costs in case of cancellation and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), we recommend that you insure yourself with the Hotel Cancellation Plus or the extensive Hotel Cancellation Premium Insurance.
For detailed information please click here: Travel Cancellation Insurance
Informations about Covid-19: https://service.europaeische.at/doc/en/Hotel-Vers-Austria.pdf