Reservation and cancellation conditions for the campsite
- The deposit is € 100,00 per pitch. Upon the deposit receipt you get confirmation from our side and your booking becomes valid. Upon receipt of the deposit, the reservation will be valid without further confirmation.
- The deposit will be refunded on the final bill. Please transfer the deposit free of charge to the following account at Volksbank Tirol: Camping & Apartments Seehof; IBAN: AT19 4239 0006 3000 7993; BIC: VBOEATWWINN
- Your booked pitch can be occupied on the arrival day from 11:00pm and must be left free until 11:00 am on the departure day. Supplement for early arrival (before 11 a.m.) or late departure (until 5 p.m.): NS: EUR 10,00 / HS: EUR 20,00. Early arrival / late departure is on the booked pitch only possible depending on subsequent bookings.
- We are kindly asking you to notify us in case of arrival after 18:00, so that we can reserve your booked pitch. Without communication, your place will be passed on. In case of later arrival, the Total price / overnight stay for the days not used. Pay. In case of early departure, 50% of the total price per overnight stay of unused days. Rental baths must always be paid for the entire booked period.
- We make every effort to give you your booked pitch, but we reserve the right to relocate it if it is necessary for particular reasons.
- We require a cancellation in a written form.
We charge the following fees in case of cancellation:
- until 1 month before arrival: only the deposit
- from 1 month to 1 week before arrival: 50% of the total price.
- within the last week before arrival or in case of no show 100% of the total price must be paid.
If you are not allowed to arrive at the time of your trip due to a border block, travel ban or lockdown, or if there is an official travel warning with a quarantine order, you can cancel free of charge up to the day of arrival.
In this case, you will receive a credit note for the deposit already paid for your next stay with us, or your deposit will be refunded minus a processing fee of EUR 30.00. Please send us your bank details for this purpose. For this purpose, we kindly ask you to provide us with your bank details (IBAN).
For all other cancellation reasons and changes to the reservation, we adhere to our reservation conditions.
Since 8th November, 2021, a booking requires an active 2G status at the time of stay. For children up to the age of 11,99, the status of the parents applies.
Children over the age of 12 require appropriate proof.
Please note that failure to provide the required proof of G status (vaccinated, tested, recovered) at the time of travel is not a free cancellation reason!
In this case, the conditions of arrival valid at the time of your travel will apply.
- We recommend you to take out a travel cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation fees have to be paid also in case of subletting the booked pitch to a third part.
- The prices can be found in our current price list. Unforeseen price changes and misprints are reserved.
- We cannot be held responsible for any restricted use of our facility due to statutory Corona regulations.
- The right of cancellation according to § 18 para. 1, 10 FAGG does not apply, only the cancellation conditions listed under 4. apply.
Even if you are already looking forward to a holiday, unfortunately, it is always possible that something unexpected happens.
In case of cancellations the conditions according to the current price list of Camping & Apartments Seehof are applied.
In order to save you unnecessary costs in case of cancellation and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), we recommend that you insure yourself with the Hotel Cancellation Plus or the extensive Hotel Cancellation Premium Insurance.
For detailed information, please click here: Travel Cancellation Insurance
Informations about Covid-19: https://service.europaeische.at/doc/en/Hotel-Vers-Austria.pdf